Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Scrapbooking layouts ideas

I have been so busy over the past few months scrapbooking and making cards that I haven`t had much time to do many blogs.  I still have several layouts that I made to show you.  After that, in the coming weeks, I will be showing you some cards that I made, some Christmas cards too (for sale!), and a blog on Art Mail (so cool!).

These are some layouts that I made a while back, but maybe they can give you some ideas on clustering embellishments.  I tried different layouts and different clusters to see what would be nice.  At the time, I really liked these layouts, but my style has evolved quite a bit since.












All materials used in these layouts are from Creative Memories.
Happy scrapbooking!
Krysthle
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment