Monday, August 15, 2011

Scrapbook layouts and ideas


New summer layout ideas.
DSC00361
If you have three pictures that you would like to put into the same layout, this is a fantastic way to arrange them.  Put your favourite one in the middle.  Make sure that the ones you put on the side don`t cut off anything important.  Notice how I chose to use pictures where I was in the inner corner.
DSC00362
Paper piercings are fun to make and cheap too!  I made this summer out two different coloured papers.  Also had these fun sandal stickers, so I made them into a footprint border.
DSC00363
This is a pretty busy layout.  It looks a bit crooked, but that only because my picture-taking skills need some work.  The layout is actually very straight and proportionate.  I had left over strips of yellow paper, so I made them into a background for the `happy`sticker.
DSC00364
This last layout is also busy.  I used three photo corners to create an accent in the upper right corner. I also did this on another layout in a previous blog, but with smaller corners and more of them.  I also clustered some flowers.  Finally, I made a mistake when spelling `Hanauma Bay`, so I re-wrote it on blue cardstock and put it over the mistake.  Great way for covering up mistakes, and it looks like I did it on purpose!

Hope you enjoyed,
Krysthle Poitras
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment