Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Scrapbook Layouts


These scrapbook pages where mostly created using the Creative Memories Zoo paper and stickers.  I really like this collection.  I find that the papers have nice colors and are well suited for scrapbooking a day at the zoo.
DSC00353
This page is clean and simple.  I opted to highlight only one picture that I really liked.  The scalloped paper is hand cut, it gives it more of a child's feel to the page.  The Bling is a nice side accent.
DSC00354
Here I found a way to display three monkey pictures without overwhelming the page.  I repeated the paper layers to create a sort of consistency between the pictures.
DSC00355
I love this layout.  Still very simple, I used a tag to mention that it`s a Rhino.  I hand cut the scalloped half photo mat.  Using buttons for paper flowers that don`t have a center creates a nice finishing touch.
DSC00356
Very simple, I layered 4 paper strips together to create an accent on the left side of the picture.
DSC00357
I didn't have much left, but wanted to keep with the theme, so I used the leftover paper and stickers.  I added a simple ribbon to the left, some flowers on the upper right corner of the picture and wrote with an acid free felt `the end`.
Hope you enjoyed,
Krysthle Poitras
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment