Thursday, August 11, 2011

Scrapbooking Layouts and Ideas


Today I have some simple ideas that can be created using white backgrounds.  The theme is beach, pool or summer pictures.  Check out my favourite sun-soaked summer layouts.
DSC00358
Cut out circles with your scissors or circle cutting tool to create a sunny look around your picture.  I used warm colors because it`s a summer picture.  I also did some journaling around the circles for a fun touch.
DSC00365
I found these amazing chipboard stickers that I really wanted to use on pictures of the guys swimming around.  I kept it simple to make sure that chipboard stickers could get noticed too.
DSC00359
I made this layout completely out of scrap leftover papers from previous layouts.  Added a few flowers, some chipboard stickers and bling that matches the color of the sky.
DSC00366
Very simple layout.  Half of the layout is pictures (4x6) and the other half has a title, some flowers and a little bit of journaling.

Hope you enjoyed,
Krysthle Poitras
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment